4 secret societies influence the world in today’s Burger Bite!
- Freemasons, whose secret society dates as far back as the 1300s, were instrumental in the founding of the United States. At least 10 signers of the Declaration of Independence (including Benjamin Franklin) and the first U.S. President George Washington were confirmed Freemasons.
- The Knights Templar, the first “military order” of the Catholic Church began as a security force protecting pilgrims to the Holy Land. Through secrecy and selection the Templars grew into a banking operation so powerful and wealthy that the church and the crown deemed them a threat, launching an extermination campaign against them on Friday, October 13th, 1307.
- The Bildeberg Group is a secret annual, invitation-only conference of Western politicians, bankers, and business leaders. The contents and conclusions of these meetings are secret, prompting widespread suspicion of conspiracies reaching into business, society and politics.
The American Mafia maintained ritual initiation, tightly controlled membership, and far-reaching criminal operations for decades in the 19th and 20th centuries—all with vows of secrecy among its adherents.
Chris Everheart is author of the thriller
THE LEAGUE OF DELPHI
- Dying to Keep a Secret (chriseverheart.com)
- The Knights Templar today – who and where are they? (thetemplarknight.com)
- Here’s The Real Secret About Secret Societies At Yale – Everyone’s In One (businessinsider.com)