Reader & Guinness #13
A reluctant reader comic strip
Reader breaks down the definition of life for his robotic rodent creation, Guinness.
Accidentally creating a robotic guinea pig was the easy part for Reader, the world’s most distracted middle-grader. The hard part is answering the complicated questions about the nature of life. Lucky for Guinness, though, Reader finds the answers – in pizza and gym shoes.
- Who are Reader & Guinness? They are the world’s most distracted reluctant reader and the better-read robotic guinea pig he accidentally built from random parts while bored in biology class.
Chris Everheart is author of the YA thriller
A lone teen. A suspicious death. An ancient conspiracy.
Read it now – before the October 2013 release of
Book II: THE DELPHI DECEPTION
- Reader & Guinness #12 (chriseverheart.com)
- Reader & Guinness #11 (chriseverheart.com)
- Reader & Guinness #10 (chriseverheart.com)
- Reader & Guinness #9 (chriseverheart.com)
- Reader & Guinness #8 (chriseverheart.com)
- Reader & Guinness #7 (chriseverheart.com)
Categories: Comic strip, Comics, Reader & Guinness, Uncategorized
Tags: ADHD In Teenagers, Comic strip, Guinness, My Boys, Reader (academic rank), reluctant reader, reluctant reader comic, reluctant reader comic strip